Saturday, February 20, 2010

Welcome to Vintage Inspirations Blog! For 2010 I have created a new necklace....Victorian Swag. I only have a few of these so get them while they last! The colors come in: Light Amethyst, Peridot, Fuchsia, Sapphire, Crystal, Pearl, Olivine Pearl, Rosewater Opal, khaki, Jonquil, Siam, Purple Velvet, and Light Peach. Whew! I think I named them all. If the item is not available in the color you would like, send me an email & I can have that order out to you.



I pair this necklace with any of my earrings that come in that color! They all look great with this necklace. Victorian Drop, Wave Earrings, Floral Elegance, Navette, & Amore, and Vintage Lace

Vintage Inspirations

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful jewelry. Love the slide show feature. Great job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza,
    These are just breath taking! Your blog looks awesome:-) Slide show is amazing, good job!
    Rhoda Gardner

    ReplyDelete